Clean Toilets is a concept for managing the toilet facilities of affiliated companies. A utilisation contract is concluded between Marché Restaurants Schweiz AG and the customer through their use. The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) regulate the contractual relationship.
1. There is a charge for using the toilet facilities. A turnstile (machine) allows entry when the specified fee is paid. The set charge is CHF 1.00/EUR 1.00, and the machine accepts the following coins:
The machine gives change if the amount inserted exceeds the set fee. Change is only issued in Swiss francs, and EUR 1 corresponds to CHF 1.
2. When paying the specified fee, the turnstile issues a voucher accordingly. The user takes this voucher and any change.
3. Small children who can walk upright through the separate children’s entrance may use the toilet facilities free of charge.
4. The voucher worth CHF 0.50 or CHF 1.00 entitles you to purchase goods, or can be redeemed towards purchasing goods. The following points must be observed:
6. Marché Restaurants Schweiz AG reserves the right to change or supplement these terms and conditions at any time. The version of the GTC that always applies is the one that is valid at the time the toilet is used.
7. Swiss law is applicable. The place of jurisdiction is Dietlikon/ZH, which is the registered office of Marché Restaurants Schweiz AG.